Joining the board of the Blue Island Historical Society is an excellent way to give back to your community and bolster your personal resume. Through these voluntary positions, board members help guide the direction of the organization through collaborative and creative efforts, and directly make a positive impact on Blue Island and beyond by showcasing our impressive history and sharing our many stories.
- You must be a paid member of the Blue Island Historical Society.
- Attend meetings on the first Monday of each month.
- Volunteer at BIHS events and the Annual House Walk.
- Help promote the organization’s events and initiatives.
- Use your unique expertise or skills to benefit the organization.
(While there are currently no open board positions, filling out the form below guarantees you’ll be entered into consideration when a position becomes available. In the meantime, you’ll also have the opportunity get involved and will be notified as volunteer opportunities become available.)